A busy month since the last post - I decided to do another embroidered picture for my cousin Amy's wedding (started only 3 weeks before the wedding, as that's when I decided what to do). Printed out one of my watercolours on white cotton fabric, machine embroidered, appliqueed and added tatting. Finally finished it on holiday in Kilmory. Also decided to do a "fascinator" for myself, using fabrics from my outfit. Again I did the machine embroidery before we went, and finished it in Kilmory (more hand sewing than I'd like). Combined with trying to do some things for the latest RBSA Open exhibition (all rejected), think I spent a bit much time on craft stuff last month. Now trying to catch up in the garden!